Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weirdest. Night. Ever.

I've had a lot of people tell me they miss my blog...the stories and what not...so I figured I'd post this.
This isn't anything new...as a matter of fact, this is copied and pasted word for word from a post I made in a Facebook group the night it happened. I know I've told this story to quite a few people, but I still get a laugh every time I do, so I figured I'd share it with everyone.



June 16, 2012 6:05AM

This is BY FAR the weirdest night I've had working at this hotel....this beats the loincloth/drag queen by 683453411357 times....
There was a guy that decided we were meant to find each other and stood down here talking to me for almost 3 hours...he gave me a jar of homemade dill pickles and McDonald's cookies....
THEN (this is 5am by now) I get a phone call from a guy that after asking if we have rooms and the rates, asks me if I have a problem with the fact that he is a practicing nudist...
*THEN* a drunk/crazy/strung out guy wearing no shirt and bleeding comes in, being all drunk/crazy/strung out...enough for me to call the cops on him...asking for his friend (that doesn't exist) and saying that he's staying in room 127 or maybe 124 (and neither of those exist either) .....
So the cops get here and find him passed out in a ditch....get him up and they come in to talk to me....as the officer is walking in the door, I hear a "cockadoodledooooooo" come from outside....dude is acting like a rooster???
Oh nay nay...there is legit a FUCKING ROOSTER in the parking lot.....in a cage in the back of a truck...with about 10 chickens, a duck, 15-ish bunnies and a GOAT.
I've had 7 people call me so far asking about this stupid damn rooster...the guests said they were going to be gone by 5:45 (this thing started cockadoodling at 5:30) and here it is 6:15 and it is STILL going at it....
FUCKING ROOSTER.
I can't get over that part. I just can't handle all of this...my brain can not process it...I just......idk what to do, other than tell everyone I can this story...


F'real guys....a rooster. I still can't get over that. I took a video, I'm not sure if I still have it or not though. 

To go a bit more into detail, the drunk/crazy/strung out guy kept going back and forth...I saw him walking through the lobby when the "soulmate" guy was leaving...I assumed he was a guest. Then I saw him again when I was walking out of the store room getting coffee, trying to get in the side door. Again, I assumed he was a guest and just left his key in the room when he went out to smoke or something..happens all the time. After that is when he came in and started talking to me. Then it got creepy. 
Like the soulmate guy giving me pickles wasn't creepy enough. Those were pretty good pickles though. 


3 comments:

  1. You ate the pickles?!?! I'd be afraid to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yea...we were out and they were sitting there...hubby forgot they were the "creeper pickles" as we had called them when I first brought them home..and he opened them. We're still alive, so they were alright!! LOL

      Delete
  2. F'in love this, most weirdest thing I ever heard. sorry for u tho I heart u!

    ReplyDelete