Monday, August 13, 2012

Ho & Tellin'!

Well hello there! My name is Kati and this is my little blog. Would you like to learn a bit about me? Well alrighty then!

I'm 27, married with 2 kids, and am working my way through school at a small hotel in a small town in the middle of nowhere USA. The purpose of this blog is to share the stories of things that have happened to me while working in the hotel business because I just can't keep all the fun to myself.


Please read this, as it is the only time I will formally state it..
Many of the things you will read have the ability to lower your IQ by a couple of points.


That is my one and only disclaimer.
Also, I guess I should say that I won't be naming anyone other than myself, so I'll end up renaming every person and place unless I have permission from them to use their name...yanno, privacy and all that jazz.
Stay tuned. Awesomeness shall happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment